Friday, January 11, 2013



Welcome to my next Blog Post! It is so exciting to bring you the latest on my trip LIVE from Atlanta! Be watching our Facebook Page! We are posting pictures and links you’ll be sure to enjoy. If you are a Pinterest Fan… these photos can also be found on my 2013 Trends and Travels with Amy Pinterest Board!

Watch a bit of Kathryn Ireland in my video Clip Above! 


Well, This sums it up for me… And seems to be exactly what Kathryn has done!
A mix of color and pattern in 2 strong colors for this season turquoise and orange. The scale is not too loud and these pieces would certainly be cheerful!
Above and below both shown at Peninsula Home Showroom. This neutral sofa updates easily with pillows in a hot rust toned orange.
These neutral linen chairs shown at Avenue B, could easily fit the classic look that Kathryn creates. The console table in the forefront adds a modern touch which often slips into many of her room designs. I have this chair below on order for Magnolias!
I have always admired these ” pouf” style ottomans in the Surya catalog. The punchy colors and casual slouchy shapes fit the more relaxed style Kathryn uses in her home. Surya is a hit at Magnolias with our customers, be watching for Trend Spotter posts on our Facebook Page! If you are a Pinterest Fan… these photos can also be found on my 2013 Trends and Travels with Amy Pinterest Board!

Back to Shopping!
~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment