Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Funday in Atlanta, GA for Magnolias!


The eternal day! To make sure i get maximum  shopping time… The AmericaSmart in Atlanta was open from 8 to 8 today. And.. of course,  I maxed out my shopping day. First interview with home accents today, then more holiday at Allstate floral…
Love the inspiration here.. A top rate showroom with plenty of options for Magnolias!

So after a few hours of holiday buying , it was time for a break!  A Lunch break with fellow retail store owner friends Melissa  from Texas and Shannen from Minnesota . We enjoy catching up at markets to exchange ideas and shopping tips!
After that we tried a break over in the handmade and global design showrooms.  I found some really exciting scarves for Spring. These light and airy wardrobe accents support women working from home in India. I have several styles coming in Feb!
After that, decided to place an order of vintage style jewelry from an Atlanta area designer. Rhonda Smith. Her look, featuring antique French medals , reminded me of the signature pieces that my designer friend Heather wears. The kind of look that works with all your outfits and makes a statement.




Some home accents are on my list for Sat. I have a lot of art to buy and better focus. I did find a few things to start with,,,,,, like this clock from a Barrel Top
These showrooms know how to keep you interested late into the evening! Bridgewater candles always have a lot going on. I latched onto the newest scents Open Road and Fresh Air… Awesome scents for spring and summer. New!!…. Auto vent clips and I also order fragrance wafers to melt in your plug in wax burners.

There’s always a party going on at the Bridgewater showroom and yes… They were line dancing!
Finish my evening with a few inspiring color displays from the Privilege showroom …. Featuring the hottest colors for spring. Turquoise , orange and lime green.
Time for a glass of wine!! I’m exhausted! More tomorrow friends .. Stay tuned. I’ve gotta get more home accents done with art as well … Hitting the pillow!
Goodnight from Atlanta!
~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment